Tuesday 12 November 2013

Thanksgiving Harvest

It's Variations Week at Sweet Pea Stamps, where the Design Team all create with the same stamp. I love seeing how different one image can look in all the different projects. This month we are creating with Regan Kubecek's Thanksgiving Harvest:
 
 
I coloured this sweet image with my Promarkers and matted it onto white card:
 
 
I teamed my coloured image with some more of the gorgeous Autumn Song papers from Bo Bunny (these are just fabulous for autumn/fall themed projects) and a scrap of cheesecloth for a touch of texture:
 
 
To finish I cut some autumn leaves with my Cameo, inked them with Distress Inks and coated them with Glossy Accents, and added them around the image, along with a paper flower and a small charm:
 
 
This sweet stamp is available in digi or red rubber format from the Sweet Pea Stamps store and for this week only is available at a discounted price.
 
 

2 comments:

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Gorgeous Ali. Love the papers and all the embellishments. They work so well together. Best wishes, Kym xxx

Krisha said...

Hi Ali,
This is a super stunning card, and the details are just fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...