Tuesday 14 January 2014

Whoops!

Things have been kerrr-azy busy here lately and consequently I am running a teensy bit late with this post - whoops!
 
Anyhoo, after our epic 4 week long challenge over the holidays, One Stitch At A Time is back with a new challenge for the new year and the theme is - Starting New. :)
 
For my card I used Ike's Art's fabulous New Fairy digi stamp:
 
 
I coloured her in with my Promarkers and carefully cut her out:
 
 
I teamed her with some lovely seasonal Graphic45 paper (a freebie with a magazine) and layered her over a large blossom (I liked the idea of the fairy sitting on a flower) along with a piece of chiffony ribbon. For a final touch I and added some lovely shimmer and sparkle to her wings with some Stickles:
 
 
We are back to our weekly challenge schedule now so you have until Saturday evening (UK time) to submit your entry. Don't forget, you don't need to use a Stitchy Bear product to win but if you do you'll be in with a chance of winning our main prize. Entries without a Stitchy Bear product will be entered into the draw to win a $3 gift voucher for the Stitchy Bear store.
 
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes/Feminine
Card Mania - Anything Goes
Crafty Boots - Anything Goes
Creative Creations - Anything Goes
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Sparkle n Sprinkle - Anything Goes with Glitter, Embossing Powder and/or Flocking
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Passion for Promarkers - Just a Fairytale

3 comments:

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Ali,

Nice coloring job. I like the sparkle on her wings!

Hugs,
Kay

Margaret said...

What a fabulous job on coloring the image. All that skin! Beautiful layout. Maggie OSAAT Teamie

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

I love your beautiful fairy sitting on a flower, Ali, lots of fussy cutting there and a great page from G45.

Jennie -OSSAT teamie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...