Yargh. Yet again I have failed *utterly* in my attempt to visit everyone's desks this week... however, I did at least start at the end of the list this time and work backwards so that I got to visit some different desks this week. My apologies to those who I didn't get to... I know I say it every week but I will try harder this week! :lol:
Anyway, on to what's on my desk this week:
Lots going on this week so I thought I'd label up what's happening on the desk:
1. The completed ATC that was sat in pieces on my desk last week;
2. My first ever attempt at a stepper card - as seen in my previous blog entry;
3. A quick card that I made yesterday for a friend - it was pretty much just an excuse to use these adorably cute little chipboards and papers that came free with Quick Cards magazine;
4. The yummy sets of stamps that I received from Create and Craft the other week and which I am still in the process of mounting on U-Mount;
5. An in-progress experiment - stamping onto acetate with Staz-On ink with a view to adding glue and glitter;
6. A cute little heart-shaped wooden box that I got ridiculously cheap from the kiddies art section in Wilkinsons;
7. A cute set of Kanban clear stamps (used to stamp the shoe on the acetate at no. 5).
The desk is still fairly tidy (although the scraps from recent makes are already building up by the printer ("off-screen" to the left of this photo), probably as I've not had much chance to craft in the last week - in fact it's only been Monday and Tuesday nights that I've managed to get any time in the craft room!
Thanks for stopping by - please do leave a comment - and if you're wondering what all this WOYWW stuff is about, head on over to The Stamping Ground where Julia invites crafters the world over to share a peek at what's on their desks.
Wishing you all a crafty week! :)