Monday 28 November 2011

Butterfly card

Here's a little notecard I made:

And here's all the stuff I used to make it! :)

I ran a square of Whisper White cardstock through my BigShot with the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder and then used my Stampin' Pastels (whoops, forgot to include that in the above photo! :lol:) to highlight the embossed petals. I matted the embossed card onto Real Red cardstock and attached it to the front of my card blank. I cut butterlies from Real Red cardstock using the Beautiful Wings Embosslit die (I use this die SO much!) and stamped the pretty border frame from the Four Frames stamp set in Real Red ink onto Whisper White cardstock and punched it out with the co-ordinating punch. I stamped the greeting into the punched out frame using Basic Black ink. I attached the framed greeting to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals and glued on a couple of butterflies and, to finish, added some pearl Jewels to the centres of the embossed flowers. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...