Wednesday 29 May 2013

Norma J Burnell

Norma J Burnell is the latest addition to the incredibly talented team of artists over at Sweet Pea Stamps and her drawings are just gorgeous - so detailed and such beautiful faces. I really do like to work with images of faces. :)

So, needless to say, I just couldn't wait to get my hands on these new stamps. So as soon as my order arrived, I just had to get creating with them:
 
 
I chose to work with Peter and Olivia and I stamped the image with Adirondack ink and coloured it with my Promarkers in warm tones of purple, pink and gold:
 
 
I teamed the image with some patterned papers in matching colours (more magazine freebies!) and used a Martha Stewart punch around the page and some Marianne Creatables dies on rich purple cardstock (from Stampin' Up!) to add some detail to the card.
 
 
And I finished things off with some pretty flowers.
 
 
Norma's first set of stamps (including this one) are now available in the Sweet Pea Stamps store (and check out her gorgeous new designs, now available for pre-order).
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...