Wednesday 5 December 2012

Sassy Steampunk

As I've mentioned in previous posts, I've been doing a lot of colouring of digi stamps lately. The nights have gotten cold and dark and my sofa is just too darn comfortable so when I can't manage to lever myself off the sofa and into the craft room I compromise by sitting on the sofa and colouring digi stamps as I watch TV. :)
 
Whenever I print a digi that I want to work with I tend to print a whole sheet, to save wasting cardstock, so I will usually fill the sheet with various other digis, meaning I always have a stock of printed images waiting to be coloured.
 
One of the ones I coloured recently was a recent acquisition from Sassy Studio Stamps - this cute little steampunk lady:
 
 
I bought a few Sassy Studio digis a while back but hadn't had chance to play with them yet... but this one was on one of my printed sheets so I had a go at colouring her in with my Promarkers. Isn't she fun?
 
 
I used the image along with some Kanban steampunk-themed papers and some cogs cut with my cameo to make a steampunk tentfold card.
 
I also added a little metal swallow charm that I had hanging around the craft room:
 
 
And I decorated the inside of the card too, using more of the papers and cogs and an embossing folder.
 
 
I am entering this card into the Interior Decorating challenge at the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenges blog.
 

2 comments:

Tricia T said...

I'm afraid this digi isn't from Sweet n Sassy, but you decorated the inside of your card nicely. Thanks for joining us at the Sweet n Sassy digi challenge!

House of Bears said...

What a fab image, and a really great card made from it too. Love the added cogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...