Thursday 21 February 2013

Clean and Simple Colour Combo

I seem to be on a bit of a Clean and Simple kick lately with my cards.
 
I wanted to make a card for the Red and Black challenge at Dilly Beans challenge blog this week and I decided to use this gorgeous Lulu Framed image:
 
 
I coloured her with Promarkers and a white gel pen and added some Glossy Accents to the hearts.
 
 
I decided to use a black card blank for my base card and I ummed and aahed for a while with patterned papers etc but in the end decided it looked better just keeping it simple with a die-cut flourish (just got this yummy Cheery Lynn die today), a couple of flowers...
 
 
...and a hand-written sentiment. I also added some little corner details with dabs of Enamel Accents:
 
 
 
I love this colour combo, it's so striking. :)

2 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

MiniOwner said...

Oh my that's stunning!
Sue x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...