Friday 8 February 2013

The Arrival of Spring

I wish, eh? :lol:
 
It's been really cold and blustery here lately, anything but spring-like, but for my card for the new challenge at Sweet Pea Stampers, I decided to go with pretty spring colours anyway. A girl can dream, right?
 
 
The new challenge goes live today and the theme is Use a Digi. Sweet Pea Stamps started selling digi versions of some of their gorgeous red rubber stamps last year which thrilled me to bits cos a) I love their stamps and b) I like working with digis and like not having to wait for the postman to bring my goodies to me! :)
 
I chose to work with a beautiful digi stamp by Connie Fong called The Arrival of Spring:
 
 
I coloured her in with my Promarkers and used Flexmarkers for a soft wash of colour for the background. I used pretty papers in coordinating colours of soft blue and green and some pearlised pink card.
 
 
I cut the decorative corners and butterfly with Cheery Lyn/Marianne Creatables dies in my BigShot.
 
The Sweet Pea Stampers challenge runs for a month and it's easy to enter - just post your project to your blog and link up to the challenge blog post. You don't need to use a Sweet Pea Stamp to enter but of course we'd love it if you do, and entries using a Sweet Pea Stamps image will get an extra chance in the prize draw.
 

1 comment:

MiniOwner said...

Just sooo pretty, Ali.
Sue x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...