Sunday 2 February 2014

Anything Goes

We're giving you free rein this week at One Stitch at a Time with our ever-popular Anything Goes challenge. It does exactly what it says on the tin - make anything you like, no limits! :)
 
For my card I've used this cute Boo Boo Bee digi stamp by Stitchy Stamps.
 
 
I coloured the image using my Promarkers:
 
 
And I kept my card fairly simple with some sparkly yellow paper and some honeycomb embossing on my cardstock panels.
 
 
You don't need to use a Stitchy Bear product to enter the OSAAT challenge but if you do you'll be in with a chance of winning our main prize. Entries without a Stitchy Bear product will be entered into a draw to win a $3 git voucher for the Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet.


7 comments:

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Oh Ali,
I love your card. That image is so cute and the honeycomb embossing is a great addition. Love the gold edges too. Your colouring as always is amazing.

Lynn, your OSAAT DT Sister``

Ingrid Mason said...

A very cute and nicely designed card Ali ....The honeycomb embossing is sure to help Boo Boo Bee feel safe in his recovery. Ingrid x

CraftyGirl said...

Love how you framed him and your embossing. I have a folder like this but have not used it yet. Your coloring is always so great! :)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
Your Sister OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Planetsusie said...

I really do like this image and may have to get it myself sometime Ali!
I love your design and the honeycomb embossing is a wonderful choice. Love the colouring and the rich gold glitter around the edge makes everything really stand out. I keep seeing that monster tack in his foot though and my teeth are going on edge - yuk!

Hugs Sue Pxxx OSAAT Teamie

CG said...

What a great card, I love the striking simplicity. Your coloring is so lovely too! Best, CG

Hazel said...

A really lovely CAS card and I love that honeycomb embossing background for the poor bee. Hazel x

Unknown said...

Great cas card ali. Love the honeycomb embossing
Hugs katie x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...