Sunday 9 February 2014

With Love

Valentine's Day will soon be upon us and the challenge theme at One Stitch at a Time this week is naturally all about love... :) To enter our challenge, make a project using the theme "With Love" - you can interpret that however you like.
 
For my card this week I used this pretty digi stamp by My Heart Pieces called Beautiful Nature:
 
 
I coloured the image with my Promarkers and used a white gel pen to add highlights:
 
 
I cut the image out using my favourite decorative oval die and kept my card fairly simple with some patterned papers in toning colours and a length of decorative canvas ribbon.
 
 
You don't need to use a Stitchy Bear product to enter the OSAAT challenges but if you do you'll be in with a chance of winning our main prize. Entries not using a Stitchy Bear product will be entered into the draw to win a $3 gift voucher for the Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet.
 
 
 

7 comments:

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Oh Ali, I just love this card...so stunning and yet somewhat CAS too. I love that oval diecut base you used (my friend has it and I occasionally borrow it but I should get one for myself) Your colouring is amazing as always. Those flowers sure do pop!! Love it.

Your OSAAT DT Sister

Hazel said...

I love that oval die you've used and it frames that gorgeous image beautifully. Hazel x

CG said...

So beautiful! Your coloring on those roses is fabulous! Best, CG

Made by Mandy said...

OOOh this is just lovely Alison, the delicate edged die cut shape is perfect for the image. Love your ribbon :)

Love Mandy (Your DT Sister at OSAAT)

Love crafts forever said...

Ali it's gorgeous.
Hugs Nat

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Wow! Ali, you've coloured those flowers so that they jump out of the frame, really gorgeous. Jennie xx

Margaret said...

Gorgeous image with your fabulous coloring. Maggie - OSAAT DT Teamie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...