Sunday 16 February 2014

Use a Digi

Time for a new challenge at One Stitch at a Time and this week it's "Use a Digi". To enter the challenge you need to use a digi element somewhere on your creation - that could be a digi stamp, digi papers, even a computer-generated sentiment.
 
For my card I used this fabulously cute and sassy "Anna Mae Party Bunny Girl" digi stamp by Scrapper's Delight.
 
 
Isn't she fab? I love her cute and manga style. I coloured her with my Promarkers and gave her some quirky pink hair. :)
 
 
I seem to be on a bit of a pink and blue craze in my cards lately and this one is no exception. I used some pretty patterned papers and a die-cut frame (cut from sparkly pink card) and embossed a panel of card to fit inside the frame.
 
 
I finished things off with some little dots of Perlen Pen.
 
 
You don't need to use a Stitchy Bear product to enter the OSAAT challenges but if you do you'll be in with a chance of winning our main prize. Entries not using a Stitchy Bear product will be entered into the draw to win a $3 gift voucher for the Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet.
 
 
 

7 comments:

Hazel said...

Well, the pink and blue theme works well on this card and for this image, it's super. Hazel x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a sweet image, colored beautifully! And a gorgeous card!

Anne Lise said...

Aah, love this card :)

meine-bastelarena said...

Hi Ali, your card is so pretty. Love your color choice and the beautifully colored image! Such a gorgeous girlie card. Hugs, Sujin

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Wow Ali, I do so love your creation. That image is so lovely and you've coloured her up so well (as always). I do love the soft pink tones you used and that little diecut frame behind her. Very nice.

Lynn, your OSAAT DT Teamie

Planetsusie said...

Hi Ali - this is lovely, when I grow up I want pink hair! (Well I'm only 63) so far. Like that embossing folder as well as your choice of papers.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx OSAAT teamie

Margaret said...

So beautiful. I love the image and the colors you used. The big die cut label shape is great to showcase your image. Maggie - OSAAT Teamie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...