Monday 2 May 2011

Art Journalling again

I've been at it again. Here's the second page of my art journal:


The background is a piece of scrummy Basic Grey paper and I drew the face, in pencil initially, onto plain white drawing paper, then outlined with a finepoint Sharpie and coloured in. Although you can't see it very well in the photo, I actually painted it with mica shimmer paints. I hand-doodled the word "stressed" on white shimmer card and stamped over it with some distress-type image stamps by Personal Impressions then hand-cut the letters out.

I rather like how this turned out. :)

3 comments:

Rosie said...

Way to go Ali - this is GREAT! Straight from the heart (and something we can all relate to) and I love the self portrait!

ally said...

Fantastic page ali

Bernice Hopper said...

Another great page.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...