Wednesday 9 May 2012

WOYWW - 9 May 2012

I am starting to think that buying these lovely, new, comfy, reclining, leather sofas was a mistake. That and starting to watch Flashpoint.

I meant to get in my craft room tonight. I really did. I had every intention of doing so. But Flashpoint is on at 8pm every weekday on Universal channel and by the time I'd put the kids to bed and grabbed a quick bit of dinner it was time to watch... and that was it. I somehow didn't manage to prise myself off the comfy sofa for the rest of the evening! :lol:

So not a great deal to share on my workdesk this morning (yes, I am on my way to bed but technically it is Wednesday morning! :lol:) -


I still haven't tidied. I know. You're shocked, aren't you? ;) A few things of note amidst the debris... a bit of a background that I've been playing with, experimenting with my new Pan Pastels and Cosmic Shimmer acrylic spray inks... a sheet of digi images that I've printed in order to have a play with... and an in-progress attempt at doing an image transfer for an art journal page (belatedly trying to desperately catch up with the UKS Art Journey!!).

However, just because I've been sitting on my backside on the comfy sofa all evening instead of getting in my craft room, doesn't mean I've not been crafting. Thank goodness for digi-scrapping! :lol:

I recently went a bit barmy buying digikits at 7th Heaven (darn it, but digi elements are so addictive - I tried to put the new kits on the 16GB flash drive I tend to store all my digikits on and there wasn't room! Ooops!!) and I just had to have a play.

So while watching Flashpoint, Without A Trace and Law & Order: SVU, I made this: :)


The kit is called 1001 Dreams and it's just soooo pretty! And I couldn't resist making DD2 into a cute little fairy. ;)

Right. Bedtime for me. Gotta take DD1 (3 years old) to the dentist in the morning! Should be fun... :/

17 comments:

Miriam said...

Lots of fabulous stuff going on - love your page.

#97

Karen said...

Lots of fab projects going on and I adore your digi LO, its beautiful :)

Have a fab WOYWW and a lovely week, Hugs, Karen xx #49

Carmen said...

The image transfer is looking good and am loving that digi page. So cute! What do you do with those? Do you print them off?

Carmen #107

Helen said...

I've never done any digi stamping. Sounds like you're hooked. Have a great day. helen #9

famfa said...

Great ictues, what an angel. Hope dentist goes well

MvM-design said...

Creative desk!!
Happy WOYWW Wednesday!
Hugs Marleen #8

ScrappnBee said...

LOL! Our weeks could be mirrors! Love the digi kit (also the only layouts that I have made recently). I ended up getting a 1 Terabyte drive from Costco to keep all my digi files on...those PSE layouts can take up a LOT of space! Thanks for sharing. Your Fairy is SO cute!!! Have a great WOYWW -Amanda x93

CraftygasheadZo said...

I'm new to digi - kits but am quickly loving them, might put mine on an external too. Great LO and your digi stamps look fab, I like printing mine off to play too. Take care, enjoy WOYWW this week, I know I will! Zo xx 73

kay said...

adorable layout
have a fab crafty woyww
kay #28

Hazel said...

Such a beautiful LO - love the fairy. Have fun with the spray inks (love things like that) - thanks for sharing - (Hazel, WOYWW #95) x

Redanne said...

Your layout is just gorgeous, she looks so cute as an angel/fairy. Hope the trip to the dentist goes well........Anne #2

Elizabeth said...

Aawww, that is such a cute layout, and DD2 makes a lovely angel. Your desk looks incredibly busy. Too late to wish you a happy day so have a happy and crafty week instead. Elizabeth x #68

fatmonica said...

I love that layout!Good luck at the dentist.

Anonymous said...

So pretty and ethereal. Love it.

Mary Anne (11)

May said...

Beautiful layout... I love digi stamps... have a good week, Hugs May x x x#31

Julia Dunnit said...

Im late, so I hope the Dentist went OK! I don't do digi (incapable) but totally see the attraction, specially with a big old comfy chair involved! For a moment there, I thought your Mouse was an exclamation mark punch...seriously how sad is that.

Peggy said...

a bit late... digi oh no another thing to check out have a great day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...