Thursday 4 October 2012

One more quick card...

... and then I'm outta here! :)
 
I'm off to the Wild West (Midlands) tomorrow for a scrapbooking retreat with my crafty cohorts from the UKS Green Buttons House. Lots of fun, creativity and chocolate. :D
 
I'll have my laptop with me but will probably be too busy to be online much. I've scheduled a couple of posts for the weekend but in the meantime I thought I'd post one more card before I go -
 
 
 
I made this for the current Fall Is In The Air challenge at Dilly Beans. I played around with patterned papers when putting this card together before eventually deciding that it just didn't need it. The coloured image looked so nice against the kraft card so I added decoration with stamps and doodling instead. :)
 
Righto. Off to carry on with my packing. Have a good weekend folks! :D
 

1 comment:

Sue Jones said...

Beautiful Ali xx Have a great weekend !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...