Wednesday 31 October 2012

WOYWW 178

Why do I do this to myself? It's silly o'clock again and here I am still not in bed. Gah.
 
On the plus side, I have spent my evening mostly productively (not counting the occasional distraction of DrawSomething on my tablet! :lol:). In fact I've made two cards tonight... but... I can't show you them yet. Argh.
 
So instead I will show you my desk post-card-production:
 
 
I have actually had a bit of a tidy. Not that you can really tell. But there is significantly less debris on the left side, over by the keyboard, and off camera to the right of this photo you can almost see some of the surface of the spare desk! Woot! :D
 
You may also notice, I've had a bit of a "tidy up" here on the blog... I felt like it was time for a change, hence the snazzy new look. :)
 
In the main crafting area, other than the various inkpads etc I have been playing with tonight, you can also see something else I've been mucking about with. Yup, I've been playing with FIMO again. :) More on that in a couple of days.
 
So that's it for my desk this morning. I am off to bed. It's been a rather exhausting few days involving a trip to A&E (DD1 clonked her head on a stone table at the weekend, hard enough that it bled, poor babe! (She's fine and none the worse for wear but we thought it best to get her checked out just in case - 2 hours waiting around and then 3 minutes to clean it up and put a dab of glue on the cut!)), and a ratty, grumpy, whiney, teething DD2! Oh and it's half term. Which on the one hand means I'm not dashing about taking the girls to various groups and pre-school, but on the other hand means I've got the two of them on my hands 24/7! Roll on the weekend! :lol:
 
If you're wondering why I am posting photos of my desk and blethering about my week then hop on over to Julia's Stamping Ground for the full story of WOYWW in all it's glory.
 
I'm outta here. Gnight all! :)
 

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Great stuff on your desk! Who needs a tidy? #25

Helen said...

NO wonder you are up at silly o'clock if that's the kind of day you had...! Happy WOYWW, Helen 4

MiniOwner said...

Oh heck, Ali, hope the girls are better today. Well done on your tidying. Happy Wednesday. :o)
Sue x (MiniOwner @102)

Elizabeth said...

Love the new look you, Ali - very elegant. And, there's space to craft on your desk so that's okay too. Sounds like you have had a hectic time recently and oh, do I remember the days when one or other of my two kids was in the wars ... have sat around A&Es up and down the country with them and the worst wait ever was in Ealing Hospital - 6 hours!!! Happily, both DD and DS survived to adulthood :)) Here's to you getting through the holiday and Happy WOYWW, Elizabeth x #76

Julia Dunnit said...

MMMMMM. That's why you're up so late. You need theraputic 'on your own' time. Love the snazzy new look..have been looking around for my winter blog wardrobe and am flummoxed by choice! I have that flower punch and embossing press punch thingy..have you been using it with the fimo? The pressy part, I mean? Do show and tell.

House of Bears said...

We love the snazzy new blog look. We tried playing with fimo but our paws are just too big to produce anything that looks like it should.

The bears @#104 this week (we think)

Krisha said...

Sill o'clock is about the time I gave up too LOL. Creative desk and your blog face lift is great.
Krisha #56

Karin said...

Great stuff on you desk. Tidying is vastly over-rated unless you can't find something ;-)
Karin 127

Robin said...

This week, I am going to try and read all the WOYWW...Wow, there are a lot of them! I love your blog. I love that I can comment here, while looking at your photo! Your desk looks like you have been quite productive! It's simply amazing how "stuff" just accumulates when you are creating. I can start with a very clean desk, and lots and lots of space, and when I look up (grin)I have no place to put down a pin! I am getting better about that...but have a long ways to go! Thank you for sharing your desktop! I love your exclamation point cut outs!

Katie said...

Show the cards next week, please! Looks like a productive space!

Happy Halloween!

Katie (29)
http://adventuremonkeys.blogspot.com/

Tamika said...

Hope DD1's head feels better and doesn't leave any scarring! Oh I faintly remember teething with either of mine good luck with DD2!Tamika #112

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...