Saturday 20 July 2013

I long to be...

...under the sea...
 
..in an octopus' garden, in the shade. :)
 
The idea of being underwater - or at least in water - is actually quite appealing at the moment. Wowzers, it's been hot here! For days and days and days! So hot I've been coming home from the school run, changing into a swimsuit and sitting in the paddling pool for half an hour just to try and cool down! :lol:
 
It's Team B's turn to host the new challenge at Sweet Pea Stampers and the theme is Under The Sea... and this is the card I made:
 
 
I used Elaine Cox's gorgeous Celestia digi stamp and coloured her with my Promarkers in pretty shades of pink and blue:
 

I also added some sparkle and some Glossy Accents "water droplets":


I used some pretty freebie papers and inked the edges with Tea Dye Distress Ink and layered delicate die-cuts under my image:


To finish I added pink lacy ribbon, some pearl gems and a layered flower cut with the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die.


The challenge runs for two weeks and you don't need to use a Sweet Pea Stamps to enter, though of course we'd love it if you did! :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...