Saturday 13 July 2013

Mother and Baby Girl

It's Variations Week again at Sweet Pea Stamps, where the Design Team all work with the same image. I always love to see how we all create such different projects from the same starting point. This week we have all been creating with Connie Fong's adorable Mother and Baby image. There are two versions - Boy or Girl - and I've chosen to work with the Girl version:
This is such a pretty image. I love the tenderness of the pose, a mother cradling her little baby. :) I coloured the image with my Promarkers in warm shades of red and pink and fussy cut it out:
I went with a rich, warm feeling for my card with pretty patterned papers in rich colours and distressed edges and used embossing folders and accented the embossing with Inka Gold.
 
I added lacy ribbon and clusters of pretty flowers and touched them with glitter glue.
And I added a few final accents with a copper Perlen Pen.
You can buy this gorgeous stamp in digi or red rubber form from the Sweet Pea Stamps store.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...