Friday 26 July 2013

I saw a mouse...

Where? There on the stair. Where on the stair? Right there!
 
Karen Middleton has drawn some absolutely adorable new images of cute little mice and when I saw them I loved them all so much I just had to use all three of them together on one card. :)
 
 
I coloured these sweet little images with my Promarkers, using a running theme of red accents - the strawberry, the flower and the wording - to tie them together:
 
 
 
 
I cut each image out into 6x6cm squares and matted them onto coordinating red cardstock before mounting them onto a plain white card blank using foam tape:
 
 
To finish off the clean and simple design, I filled in the remaining space on the card with a heart shape cut from cardstock, coloured red with my Promarkers, and coated in a layer of clear crackle paint.
 
 
These adorable stamps are just perfect for so many occasions. They will be available shortly in the Sweet Pea Stamps store so keep an eye out for them. :)
 
 

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely delightful, these cute little mice really gives one a happy feeling.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Ali, love this fun card. I like how you've used more than one image on the card. Fantastic. Not sure I'd like to meet a mouse anytime!!! Best wishes, Kym xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...