Thursday 16 June 2011

Adieu mes amis!

Well, the car is packed with as much stuff as can be packed at this point and I have copious lists to remind me of what else needs to be packed in the morning. I need to print out a few bits of paperwork and then I'm off to bed cos we're planning to leave at 5am tomorrow!

Two weeks in France, en famille (hubby and I, the kids, mum and her partner, hubby's brother, hubby's uncle and hubby's auntie), in a gorgeous big chateau. Can't wait!

Doubt I'll have much chance to log on over the next two weeks so I shall bid you adieu and I'll see you in July! :)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Bon voyage and bon vacances - look forward to seeing some photos on your return. A French chateau - sounds idylic. Hope the weather stays good for you. Elizabeth x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...