Tuesday 7 June 2011

Errrm... is ballet a sport? ;)

So the theme over at the Passion for ProMarkers challenge blog this week has been "sports" and I do not have a single sporting-themed stamp in my entire collection.... well, okay, I tell a lie... I have one. It's a footballer stamp and I have used it precisely once to make a personalised Valentine's card for my mum to give to her football-mad partner (I even looked up the strip design of his favourite team so I could colour it in correctly!) and I honestly can't see me ever using it again - I don't know any other men who are particularly bothered about football!

So I couldn't face using that stamp again so I decided to maybe bend the rules a little and go with this ballet stamp... I mean, ballet is practically a sport, right? It takes rigorous training and high levels of fitness... it's almost gymnastics and that's a sport! ;D


The ballet stamp is a new acquisition from Debbie Moore and I also couldn't resist playing with my new Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page set. I added ribbon, bling and some lollipop flowers made from patterned paper. I rather like this. It's very pretty and pink and girly. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...