Wednesday 7 November 2012

All Things Bright and Beautiful

My first project as a member of the new Sweet Pea Stamps Digi DT team is now up at the Sweet Pea Stamps blog. For this card I used one of Ching Chou Kuik's gorgeous images. I love her artwork and I'm so pleased that I can now buy them in digi format to download and use immediately - instant gratification stash shopping! :)
 
The digi stamp I used is called The Hummingbirds:
 
 
 
I coloured the image in (using Promarkers) in lovely bright, vibrant colours and I wanted to make a bright, vibrant card to match. One of the things I love about digi stamps is the option to resize them. For this card I wanted to echo elements of the image on the front of the gatefold card so I printed out some parts of the image - the hummingbirds and the flowers - in a larger size and cut them out.
You can get this beautiful stamp from the Sweet Pea Stamps store in both red rubber (either as a single image or as part of Plate 226) and digi formats. And don't forget there's currently a fantastic Super Sale on, with 20 pages worth of overstock red rubber stamps reduced to just $2 each! :D

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Hi Ali, stunning card - love the vibrant colours and the birds are gorgeous. Elizabeth xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...