Saturday 3 November 2012

Get your scrap on! :)

There's no festive project for the Christmas Countdown at Creative Craft World's blog today... because it's Scrap Map Day! :)
 
Yup, once again it's time for a new Scrap Map challenge. It's simple to enter - check out the sketch at the Creative Craft World blog and make a scrapbook page using the sketch as inspiration. Link up your entry to the CCW blog and you could be a winner!
 
Here's my page for this month's Scrap Map:
 
 
I chose these photos of my DD2 stomping around in the garden with her customary determined expression on her face! :lol: I teamed them with a lovely bright pink paper that was a perfect match for the pink of her t-shirt in the photos and cut long pennant strips from coordinating patterned paper. I also made my own bunting using more of the patterned paper and plain white baker's twine. The title is a mixture of alpha stickers and rub-ons and I added jounalling using a white gel pen.
 

1 comment:

MiniOwner said...

I just love those photos, Ali. It makes me smile to think what she'll say about them in years to come! :o) A super interpretation of my sketch. Thanks.
Sue x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...