Sunday 16 September 2012

An Autumn Challenge

Another Sunday is upon us and another fabulous challenge over at One Stitch At a Time. The theme this week is Autumn and here's the card I made:
 
 
I used this gorgeous Daisies and Butterflies image by Delicious Doodles. I coloured it with my Promarkers in lovely, warm, autumnal colours and went a bit wild with the whole butterfly theme, using papers from the DCWV Mariposa stack and some butterfly peeloff stuck onto acetate and cut out.
 
I gave this card to my SIL for her birthday. :)
 
You can enter the OSAAT challenge with any image/product you like, as long as your project meets the theme, though of course we'd love to see your creations using a Stitchy Bear image. Entering with a Stitchy Bear image enters you into the draw to win some goodies from our sponsor, Crimson Cloud, or if you enter without a Stitchy Bear image you can be in with a chance of winning a $3 gift voucher for the Stitchy Bear Stamps store.
 
Don't forget, until 1 October if you spend at least $12.00 in the Stitchy Bear Store, you get this fabulous "Mega Collaboration" of digital goodies for FREE! :D
 
 
So don't delay, get crafting today!* :lol:
 
*Heh, I like that. Shall I make it my new slogan? :lol:

I'm entering this card into some challenges:
Addicted to Stamps - Autumn Colours
Challenges for Everybody - Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges - Celebration
The Crafty Pad - Autumn Colours
The Squirrel and the Fox - Anything Goes
Colour Me Creative - Fall Colours
Crazy4Challenges - Anything Goes with a Fall Twist

17 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

Love the way you have colored the wonderful digi! The added flowers and butterfly is a great reminder of the digi!

Inkypinkydelights said...

A BEautiful card for a beatiful theme Ali. This is fabulous! I love how you have tied the colours in with your papers. Judy x

Josephine said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the colours you've chosen, and how all the elements work so well together.

CraftyGirl said...

Love the colors you used Ali. Such a pretty image and perfect for fall.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl Your Sister OAAST DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

505whimsygirl said...

Oh wow -- such nice coloring! What a beautiful card. I'm sure you SIL loved it.

Good luck with the challenges you've entered.

Hugs,
Kay

craftygranny said...

oooh gorgeous colours and i love butterflies. I's beautiful. Hugs trisha x fellow osaat dt

Love crafts forever said...

Gorgeous!!!! I love butterflies.
Hugs Nat

Dawn said...

Ali, this is fab & your colouring is amazing! Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this week in our Autumn Colours Challenge!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

catherine said...

I have been blog hopping and just came across your blog. you have lovely pieces of work on here Ali and will come back to see more. this is gorgeous and just love the colours
x catherine

MiniOwner said...

Oh my! Just gorgeous!
Sue x

Tracey said...

So very lovely, such gorgeous colours and who can resist those butterflies. Thank you for sharing with us at The Squirrel and The Fox for our Anything Goes challenge this fortnight. I hope to see you there again soon.
Tracey
x

Safdar Ali said...

How cute card. What a gorgeous design. I have worked for the Scratch Cards Printing and this design inspire me so much. Thanks for sharing. I like it.

Made by Mandy said...

OOh, I love this, it is just gorgeous. Butterflies, pretty papers and autumn colours, just beautiful :)

Love Mandy xxx

Liz's creative corner said...

Lovely card, fab image and colours, love the butterflies too, thanks for sharing with us at ATSC, hugs Liz xx

Sandy said...

Love the flowers and butterflies.
Thanks so much for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody and good luck..
Sandy :)

MagsB said...

What beautiful colours and lovely papers (isn't the Mariposa stack lush? You're so brave to use it - I can't bear to cut into the lovely papers lolz!!) Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley Challenges!

love Mags B x

MagsB said...

Thanks also for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox! I bet your SiL loves this gorgeous card!

love Mags B x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...