Friday 7 September 2012

And the winner is.....

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments on my ATC Printer's Tray project created for the Blue day of Creative Craft World's rainbow birthday blog hop. We at the CCW DT had a great time putting together the rainbow-themed hop and I'm sure you'll agree there were some gorgeous projects to enjoy!

As promised, I will be giving away my goody box of blue crafty stash to one lucky commenter on my blog entry..... and the winner, as selected by Random.org, is......


Comment no. 33, which was 2kidsand5minis!

Congratulations to the winner - please email me at alipeeps@hotmail.com with your full name and postal address and I will get your goodies in the post to you. :)

Don't forget to check out the Creative Craft World challenge blog later today for a full list of prize winners from the blog hop and to find out who has won the gold at the end of the rainbow - the main blog hop prize from CCW!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...can't believe I won....so excited!! Thank you and off to email you :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...