Wednesday 19 September 2012

WOYWW 172

It's Wednesday again (seriously, where are the week's going lately? It'll be the C word before you know it! ;D) and time for a sneaky peak at the desks of crafty folk all around the world, all joining in with the weird and wonderful blog hop known as What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday! :D

Not much on my desk this week... I've not been doing much crafting cos I've had a crummy toothache for over a week and I've been doped up to the eyeballs on antibiotics and painkillers and generally feeling really wiped out and lacking in energy.

But... while I may not have been crafting... it appears I was still feeling well enough for shopping... ;)


So gracing my desk this week is the bumper pile of Stampin' Up! goodies that arrived yesterday. Just waiting for me to open em up and have a play... and then try and find somewhere to store em! :lol:

I hope to have something more interesting to share next week - I'm off to the dentists tomorrow to get this tooth either filled or pulled (depending on x-ray results) so hope to be feeling a lot better after that and able to craft again!

12 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Can't wait to see what you create when you get your tooth ache under control and dig out your new SU! goodies.

MiniOwner said...

Oh Ali I'm sorry that tooth hasn't been sorted yet. I hope your shopping spree helped cheer you up a little.
Sue x (MiniOwner #86)

Unknown said...

I sure hope you get over your tooth ache! They sure can take a toll on a person. And what goodies you have to play with! Oh my! Hopefully they will help distract you!
Carol N #124

Karen McAlpine said...

Nice haul!!! Looks like you will be having lots of fun creating..once that tooth is taken care of!!
Karen 122

Eliza said...

So sorry to hear about your tooth there is nothing worse than a toothache. You take it easy and rest up, hopefully you will be feeling better real soon.

Hugs Eliza #45

Tamika said...

Tooth pain is no fun! Hoping you hold out well!Tamika #139

Unknown said...

I love it when new goodies arrive! I hope you have fun. Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #36

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh my word am so sorry about your tooth..it's utterly debilitating isn't it. Sooner the dentist deals the better, huh. As for youR big new SU! Pile...mmmm, am a bit jelly!!

Words and Pictures said...

Wow so many goodies ready to play with - can't wait to see what happens next (after the tooth visit of course, good luck with that!)... there's a funny collection of "Ali"s and "Alison"s round the low 100s today, have you noticed?! Happy WOYWW!
Alison x
#103

fishioslady said...

yummy! Lots of new toys to play with. I love SU

trisha too said...

Shhhhhhh, keep that C word quiet for a couple more weeks, 'kay?

I'd love to paw through that pile of goodies!!

Happy WOYWW to you!
:)trisha, #143 this week,
and utterly shameless!

Tertia said...

Your desk looks really busy. Sadly we have no Stampin up in South Africa, I am very jealous about that lovely pile.
Happy belated WOYWW!
Tertia #46

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...