Saturday 22 June 2013

A Quick Card

I found out on Friday that one of the mums I regularly chat to on the school run has been really quite poorly recently. I wanted to make her a little card with our best wishes but I didn't have a lot of time to do it in before I had to head back to school for pick-up time.
 
So I grabbed a Stampin' Up! stamp set and my Pan Pastels, and this was the result:
 
 
I looove Pan Pastels. They are so easy to use and to blend and you can easily cover a panel with a smooth coat of colour in literally seconds.
 
So I just blended Pan Pastels onto a card panel and then stamped the flowers and bird branch from the Silhouette Sentiments set over it in black ink and added a greeting (from a Kanban sentiment set).
 
 
I also stamped a few of the flowers onto the envelope so that it coordinated with the card. :)
 
Super quick, super easy but really pretty.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...