Saturday 4 August 2012

Scrap Map!

The new monthly scrap map challenge goes live today at the Creative Craft World challenge blog.

It's easy-peasy to enter - just create a page using the sketch provided as inspiration - and you could win yourself one of Creative Craft World's fabulous kits... and a Design Team spot to boot! :)

Here's my page inspired by this month's sketch:




I wanted to use this scrummy acetate overlay from Fancy Pants and I kept the page simple so as not to overpower it. I added some stamping with a Tim Holtz stamp and sepia Archival ink and added some butteflies and flowers stamped in white Staz-On onto acetate (leftovers from a recent make). The title is a die-cut from K&Co. :)

Hop on over to the CCW blog to see the sketch that inspired this LO and maybe have a go yourself! :)

1 comment:

Sue Jones said...

Thats SO pretty Ali. I love how delicate it looks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...