Wednesday 29 August 2012

WOYWW 169

Argh, It's Wednesday again. And yes, I forgot again! Gah. My routine is out the window atm - DH was home for 5 days over the bank holiday weekend, DD1 has finished nursery and starts pre-school next week, mum has been here visiting, we've had a power cut and been woken in the early hours by a random (probably wrong number) phone call... in short, my head's all over the place!

I'm also without my beloved laptop as, as mentioned in my last blog post, DH has had to borrow it while his laptop is sent away for repairs. The good news is that there's been a slight reprieve and I am not actually internet-less during the day as DH has dug out my old netbook and I am able to use it in the playroom etc. It's ridiculously small and fiddly - and slow!! - compared to my lovely laptop but it's better than using my phone for browsing. The bad news is that I'm an idiot and I forgot to remove the SD card for my camera from the laptop (I'd been downloading photos from the card) before handing it over to DH last night so the card is now in London with DH. Aaarrrgggghhhh!!!

Which is why I've had to take this photo with my phone:


So this is my desk this morning. I did start doing a bit of crafting last night and coloured in the image you can see sitting on my desk. It's going to be turned into a card but I got far too tired last night and had to give in and go to bed! :)

That's it for me today. I'd like to think I'll have my laptop back by next Wednesday but somehow I doubt it. *sniffles*

7 comments:

toni said...

Hi Ali sounds like your week has been pretty hectic, good that you got that lovely bit of colouring in before, falling asleep. Hope you manage to prise your laptop off your DH soonx toni #107

Words and Pictures said...

Oh horrid to be without a good working computer... but what on earth did we do before the internet!?! Gorgeous busy workdesk (thank goodness for camera-phones...), happy WOYWW to you!
Alison x
#99

Elizabeth said...

Oh dear, Ali, it sounds as though you are having a bad time of it at the moment ... hope you do have your laptop before too long. I have stopped using my mobile for taking pics ... the quality is too poor. Thanks for sharing. Despite everything I hope you've had a good day and here's wishing you a better week. Elizabeth x #101

Princess Judy Palmer said...

How lost we are without our technological gadgets! Think of how much free time we must have had before the internet?! Either that or we were living boring and lonely lives. You decide! Sorry to hear that you are out of sorts lately. I'm sure it will all settle down soon. The image you are working on is looking good.

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Ali,

I'm impressed that you know how to take a photo with your iphone AND post it! I can take photos but then I'm stuck as to what to do with them......

Your coloring looks great!
Still visiting desks even though it's Thursday.

Happy WOYWW
Hugs, Kay #17

sixofone aka Leah said...

I hope you get your laptop back soon. How DID we manage before them?

Tertia said...

Sounds like you had some real trials and tribulations. Hope the laptop issue is sorted soon.
Love that image.
Happy very belated WOYWW!
Tertia #49

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...