Sunday 27 March 2011

ATCs

I've been making ATCs again...

This first set was made using more of the scrummy spray-inked/ghosted background that I used for my "Spring" gothic arch:





I attached the background to ATCs die-cut from chipboard. The fabulous little ladies with parasols are vintage ephemera downloaded from The Graphics Fairy. I printed them onto pearlescent paper and cut them out. I used a Quickie glue pen and gilding flakes to make the gorgeous glittery suns and I edged the ATCs with Inka Gold paint.

For this next set I cut ATCs from mountboard and inked them with Distress Inks:



I then dabbed black Versafine through a Crafter's Workshop stencil and then used another CW stencil and rubbed a CW glue stick through it and added gilding flakes. To finish off, I edged the cards with Versamark ink and heat embossed with copper embossing powder.

2 comments:

MiniOwner said...

These are fab, Ali.
Sue x

Scrappy~Sarah said...

They are beautiful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...