I've been making ATCs again...
This first set was made using more of the scrummy spray-inked/ghosted background that I used for my "Spring" gothic arch:
I attached the background to ATCs die-cut from chipboard. The fabulous little ladies with parasols are vintage ephemera downloaded from The Graphics Fairy. I printed them onto pearlescent paper and cut them out. I used a Quickie glue pen and gilding flakes to make the gorgeous glittery suns and I edged the ATCs with Inka Gold paint.
For this next set I cut ATCs from mountboard and inked them with Distress Inks:
I then dabbed black Versafine through a Crafter's Workshop stencil and then used another CW stencil and rubbed a CW glue stick through it and added gilding flakes. To finish off, I edged the cards with Versamark ink and heat embossed with copper embossing powder.