Thursday 24 February 2011

Cute cards and Inchies

I've made a couple of cute little notecards recently.



Both of these were made with Stampin' Up! stamps, inks, brads and card.. I love being able to put something together so quickly with the coordinating, colour-matched elements. :)

I also have officially made my first inchie!


I have been wanting to get into inchies for a while and I'd bought a stash of stampbord inchie bases and last night I got chance to have a play. I inked the base with distress inks and then stamped over it (another cute SU stamp) with black Versafine. I then used this inchie on a card but I can't reveal the card yet as I want the recipient to receive it first (just in case she takes a peek at my blog before it arrives!). :)

3 comments:

fatmonica said...

The cards are so effective.I especially like the ..just because one.Love the inchie too.have been meaning to have a dabble myself!

Helen said...

Nor says - "speechless"... love the card and can't wait to play with the promarkers!
Helen says - "I'm jealous"....

Ali said...

Hee! Glad she liked it and the pretties! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...