Sunday 27 March 2011

Scrapbook LOs and another notecard

I've been a busy little crafter lately!

I made this LO for this week's weekly challenge over at UKS:


The challenge was to include:
  • 2 photos
  • Scraps of paper (not to cut into any fresh sheets of paper but use up scraps instead)
  • Bunting
  • A stamped image
I claimed full points for this one! :) I hadn't used bunting before, despite it being quite a trend at the moment in papercrafting, and I rather like the results - it was also a good way of using up some scraps of paper!

I also made a LO for the previous week's challenge, which I forgot to upload here:


The challenge that week was to use:
  • White (empty) space
  • 1 or 2 photographs
  • Bling
I didn't have time for physical scrapping that week so I did a digi-LO for the challenge. I claimed full points for this one too.

Finally, I threw together another little notecard yesterday, using masterboard again:


I stamped the card in Smokey Grey Versafine with a Tim Holtz stamp and added a strip of masterboard and then stamped the greeting (a SU stamp) in black Versafine.

2 comments:

Jimjams said...

Lovely pages Ali - that one of you, your bump and DH is so sweet! I'm loving your corner swirly stamp too - I want one LOL! - and the doodled framing is brilliant.

Emilie said...

Gorgeous LOs! I especially love the 2nd one! the photo is sperb!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...