Monday 13 June 2011

Passion for ProMarkers - Week 103

This week's theme over at the Passion for ProMarkers challenge blog is the colour combination pink/brown or blue/brown. As I pretty much love all things pink, I had to go with pink/brown! :D





I used another of my scrummy Ching Chou Kuik design stamps from Sweet Pea Stamps and coloured it in with my ProMarkers. I used an 8x8 kraft card blank by Papermania and the pretty pink papers, vellum quote and butterfly stickers are all also Papermania. I made some flowers using scrunched up pink tissue paper and cicle and scalloped circle punches and used Card Candi for the centres. I also scrunched up more tissue paper, flattened it out again and layered it behind the coloured image. I used pink Papermania sparkly dots to create my own blingy flourish. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...