Tuesday 29 May 2012

Happy Birthday Passion For Promarkers! - Part 1

The Passion for Promarkers challenge blog is celebrating their third birthday with a bumper challenge this week! :) The theme is, naturally enough, birthday and I've gotten into the swing of things and actually made two cards for this challenge. I'm going to pop them in separate posts as it'll make things easier when linking to the challenge blog. :)

My first card uses a Stitchy Bear Stamps digital image:


I love this little nymph/urchin/whatever she is. Isn't she cute? She's coloured in with my Promarkers and cut out with my new Stampin' Up! Framelits. The papers are all from my scraps box and I also had a play with a new Sizzlets die for the vines/flourishes.

This card also meets the criteria for the May challenge on the little cardmaking/scrapbooking group on BabyCentre. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...