Saturday 27 July 2013

Art Nouveau

I love the whole art nouveau style and when I saw Karen Middleton's gorgeous new digi stamps, Art Nouveau One and Art Nouveau Two, I just had to have them. I couldn't wait to colour them in and I started with Art Nouveau One:
 
 
I love this stamp. It perfectly captures the art nouveau style and she's just so glamorous and striking. I used my Promarkers and coloured her in vibrant shades of blue and gold and gave her vibrant red hair.
 
 
I made a background using Pan Pastels and a Donna Downey stencil and used gold mirri card for matting. I added layered ribbons and lots of flowers and added detail with a gold Perlen Pen and some blue Stickles.
 
 
This gorgeous digi stamp is available from the Sweet Pea Stamps store.
 

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous from the colouring to the beautiful flower spray.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Ali, I love the bright and cheery colours you have chosen for this card. The image is beautiful and coloured to perfection. Best wishes, Kym xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...