Friday 6 April 2012

Happy Birthday, Aimee

Yesterday, my DD1 turned 3. It seems like only yesterday she was a tiny little baby (and I mean tiny - she was born 6 weeks early and weighed only 5lb 8oz!) and now she's 3 years old and a proper little person!

She had a fantastic day -  and lots of great pressies!




And I made her a birthday card. :) She loves animals so I made her this:


The image is a Stitchy Bear Stamps digi stamp and I'm entering this card into the One Stitch at a Time challenge blog - the theme is "new" and pretty much everything on this card is "new" stash - things that I've had for a while but never used before. That includes the digi image, the paper and the "3" stamp. :)

7 comments:

Sue Jones said...

aww fab Photos and lovely card . My DD2 had a Birthday this week too :)

Nikki Byrne said...

Ooooh I love this such a fabulous card created with one of our images too!! Wonderful card and colours :o)Thank you for sharing it with us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. Hugs

NIKKI DT

Inkypinkydelights said...

What a lovely card! Thank you for sharing at One Stitch at a Time and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT x

Karen C said...

What a doll! She is so cute! Your card is wonderful! Thanks for playing with us at One Stitch At A Time! Best of luck in the draw.
Hugs,
Karen C (OSAAT DT)
www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

Love crafts forever said...

Happy Birthday to your little one. And your card is very beautiful. Thanks for playing at OSAAT this week.
Hugs Nataliya

Sarah Louise said...

Happy Birthday Aimee. Great Card as well.

Josephine said...

Fabulous card - that's a great image for a child! I love how you've coloured the animals - looks great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...