Sunday 30 September 2012

Fairy Fun

Thanks to my lovely DT colleague Nataliya, I recently came across the rather fab artwork of Rick St Dennis and just had to get some of his awesome digi stamps. I must say, I do love shopping for digi stamps - it's instant gratification stash shopping! :lol: If ever I get bored or in a crafting rut, all I need to do is have a poke around the internet and find some new images to create with and be inspired by. And I love finding new digi stamp designers that I hadn't come across before! :)
 
I've been playing with and colouring in a couple of Rick's images lately and yesterday I finally found time to turn one of them into a card. And this is the result:
 
 
 
 
I love love love this cute yet sassy little fairy image and I was immediately inspired to use her with a fab new circular frame die that I picked up. She's coloured with Promarkers and I used some freebie papers, a Martha Stewart punch, some crocheted lace ribbon, some pink glittery cardstock and a Marianne Creatables leafy flourish die to complete the card.
 
Expect to see more of Rick's fab images on my cards in the future! :)
 

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Beautiful card, Ali. I love the colours and the layout. Hazel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...