Monday 1 October 2012

Tando Creative Birthday Blog Hop!

Tando Creative are celebrating their 3rd birthday with a great big retailer blog hop! I love Tando Creative's fabulous alterable items so I was thrilled to be asked to take part.
 
As part of the fun, I made a pretty project for Creative Craft World using a Tando Creative printer's tray. Here's a sneaky peek of my project:
 
 
You can see it in full, and join in with the blog hopping fun, at the Creative Craft World Challenge Blog. :) There are some awesome prizes to be won as part of the birthday celebrations - if you comment on all the blogs in the retailer blog hop, you'll be entered into a draw to win a stash of Tando Creative goodies worth over £90!
 
So what are you waiting for? Get hopping! :D
 

2 comments:

MiniOwner said...

I'm hopping! Your project is GORGEOUS!
Sue xx

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Ali,

Oh, I want to see the whole project!!!!!

Hugs,
Kay

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...