Monday 17 June 2013

Lolita

I love the fantasy theme of much of the stamps from Sweet Pea Stamps... mermaids and fairies and unicorns are just so beautiful! :)
 
This week I've chosen to work with Joanne Schempp's striking Lolita image:
 
 
I love the way this mermaid rises up out of the sea in a striking pose. Isn't she beautiful? I coloured her with my Prismacolor pencils:
 
 
I chose papers from Prima and cardstock from Stampin' Up! that echoed the colour scheme I'd used in colouring the image - a deep teal and warm yellows and oranges - and added a length of orange chiffon ribbon before using a circular frame die and leafy flourish die to frame the image in the centre of the card:
 
 
I finished things off with a pretty bow and some dots of sparkly orange Stickles in each of the corners:
 
 
You can buy this image in either red rubber or digi format from the Sweet Pea Stamps store.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...