Sunday 8 September 2013

Pretty Priscilla

It's Variations Week at Sweet Pea Stamps again, where the Design Team all create a project using the same stamp. This time week we are all playing with Connie Fong's adorable Priscilla stamp:
 
 
I coloured this cute little witch using my Promarkers in rich shades of purple and pink and fussy cut around her:
 
 
I teamed her with some fabulous fantasy/magic-themed paper. The paper has some great glittery areas and I added detail to the corners with some pretty corner dies.
 
 
I kept the card pretty simple, contrasting the paper against black cardstock and layering the image on foam pads over a die-cut frame and finishing off with a couple of flowers, to which I added a touch of glitter glue.
 
 
This great stamp is available in both red rubber and digi format from the Sweet Pea Stamps store.

I'm going to enter this into a couple of challenges:
Send a Smile for Kids - Cute Halloween for Kids
Time 4 Scrap - Bientot Halloween
Daring Cardmakers - Autmun Brights Colour Combo
Delightful Challenges - You're a Treat
 

4 comments:

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Ali, this is gorgeous. I love the purple and pink colours she has. The corners and great along with those yummy glittery flowers. Best wishes, Kym xxx

Danni said...

I adore the colors you used!! So pretty!

Unknown said...

Merci de ta participation, belle réaisation
Bises
Nathy DT/T4S

Marcee Rodgers said...

This is gorgeous! I LOVE the decorative corners. Thanks for playing with us at Delightful Challenges♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...