Saturday 16 March 2013

Alipeeps' Art Digi Stamps!

Readers of my WOYWW post this week will have seen me mention some exciting news that I was impatient to share... I had to wait for a few details to be finalised but am pleased to say it's now all up and running so I can tell you all my giddy news!
 
The more eagle-eyed of you may have spotted that my blog now sports some page headings because I've added a new page...
 
Yup. That's right. My exciting news is...
 
As of today you can now buy Alipeeps' Art digi stamps from the Stitchy Bear Stamps store! :)
 
I am sooooo excited about this! I used to draw all the time when I was younger but kind of got out of the habit over the years, but in recent months, through my crafting (and particularly art journalling and making ATCs), I've gotten back into it and I've been thinking for some time about maybe turning some of my drawings into digi stamps.
 
I've been honoured to be a member of the Design Team for One Stitch At A Time, the Stitchy Bear Stamps challenge blog, for a while now and love Stitchy Bear's stamps and their store so I naturally turned to them to ask if they'd be interested in selling my stamps, and they only went and said yes! :D
 
So the first 4 Alipeeps' Art digi stamps are available to buy right now at Stitchy Bear Stamps, with lots more to come. And just to maybe tempt you to take a peek, here's a fairly quick, clean and simple card that I made using one of my new digi stamps - Starry Dreamer:
 
 
I honestly cannot *wait* to see what other people make using my images! :D
 
In fact, I'm so excited that I think I'll offer a bit of a giveaway. Let's have a linky party eh? (My first ever on this blog - woot!). Make a project using one of my digi stamps and link it below and one month from now, on 16 April,  I will pick a winner to receive two free Alipeeps' Art digi stamps. :)
 
Enjoy creating! :)
 
 
 

6 comments:

Choccy said...

Awww FANTASTIC images Ali... I cant wait to create using them..
Congratulations for your new adventure...

Hugs
Choccy xxx

Unknown said...

Wow this is gorgeous Ali, love the image and style of your card. Congrats on your new venture and thank you also for stopping by last week :) Hugs xxx

uksharon said...

Just been and had a look at your stamps, congratulations and I wish you lots of success.
Best wishes, Sharon

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Brilliant news, Ali and we'll all be pushin' and shovin' to be the first one to use them. Jennie xx

Sue Jones said...

Bought and coloured :) Thanks and CONGRATULATIONS!! xx

fatmonica said...

Hope to be back once I've made something with these fab images!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...