Wednesday 20 March 2013

WOYWW 198

Well, one week post mega-desk tidying session, I am pleased to announce that the desk remains relatively (note, relatively!! ;D) uncluttered. :)
 
 
I mean, look, there's even space for the keyboard to be on the desk! Though, to be honest, I've gotten rather used to it being out of the way propped up on the floor so it usually only gets to visit the desk when typing is required. :D
 
There is a small amount of papery debris on the desk from recent crafting (the results of which will be featuring in a blog post later this morning). Mostly some scraps of my much-loved and long-hoarded Basic Grey papers (from the Phresh & Phunky collection, which just shows you how long I've been hoarding it - that collection was released how many years ago?!!) which are awaiting filing in the appropriate scrap bags.
 
And the desk tidy system on the Cameo corner of the desk is still working, pretty much:
 
 
A few in-progress bits and bobs have been added to the tray and a couple of stamps are parked in front of it, waiting to be put away properly. And in the pursuit of continued tidyness, I took a quick trip to the Range earlier this week and got these:
 
 
More storage baskets and a dinky little bin which is going to be my desk bin... so small throwaway paper scraps, and particularly the backing tape strips off DST, can go straight in there and be periodically emptied away, instead of building up on the desk!
 
Anyhoooo... all this tidying aside, I've not done a huge amount of papercrafting this week (which is another reason why the desk has remained vaguely tidy! :lol:). Partly cos I am still full of lurgy (that's a full week of this now, dammit, and no signs of improvement!) and partly cos I've been working on something a little bit different...
 
Those of you who stopped by last week will have seen me bemoaning that I had exciting news that I couldn't share yet. Well, I was finally able to make my exciting announcement over the weekend... and it is that I have started making my own range of digi stamps and they are now available to buy from the Stitchy Bear Stamps store! How cool is that?! :D I'm super excited about it. There are 6 stamps in the store so far but lots more on the way. Oooh and I'm also having a wee linky party to celebrate my awesome news. I'd love it if you'd like to join in. :D
 
That's it from me. Thanks for stopping by on your hop around the world's craft desks. Tune in next week to see if I can maintain the tidyness! :lol:

11 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Your desk is pretty tidy this week!!!

CraftygasheadZo said...

Fab storage and desk. WE all need more bins and baskets! Enjoy desk hopping. Take care Zo xx 87

Karen K said...

Hi

Good luck with your new digi stamps, how exciting, think your desk is awesome. I am visiting all the numbers ending in 8 this week as I am number 78.

K x

Anonymous said...

LOL! You were next on my list but I had to make a phone call and when I came back to it there was your comment :) Enjoy your digi stamp making. I've used a few but not a ton so I'll have to check them out - and file it away for BlogBits :)

Happy WOYWW

MA (4)

Neet said...

Love that dinky little bin. I need an excuse to buy one but as my two bins are under my desktop I can't say I need it for on top.
Love the look of your Cameo - lucky girl.
Thanks for sharing and for visiting me earlier - Hugs, Neet xx 2

ria gall said...

your desk is looking good this week and I am sure you will be nice and tidy when you have used your recent purchases.
Congrats on the digi stamps
Wishing you a very Happy WOYWW
Ria #44

Claire said...

congrats on your stamps! i'd join in with the party, but i haven't a clue what to do with digistamps... love the cute lil bin :)
and thanks for dropping by already and leaving a lovely comment - i really appreciate it!
happy WOYWW and have a great week :)
no. 7

HeARTworks said...

Every time I buy a bin or basket, I have high hopes! Unfortunately it just adds to more clutter!!! Ha ha! Congratulations on your new range of digi stamps! How exciting! Patsy from
HeARTworks

Eliza said...

Wow that is exciting news your own digi range, congratulations I will pop on over and have a look in a minute, need to talk to you first LOL

Your desk looks good and crafty, I have a desk bin the best thing in the world it helps me keep the desk clean from them horrible bits n bobs. They are the things that make the desk untidy not all the extra stamps, papers and tapes etc. just those blessed little paper strips from tape and cut offs.

Anyway off now to do the emails and check out your line of stamps.

Hugs Eliza
Belated WOYWW

sara j said...

Sounds like you've had a mixed bag this week. Congratulations on your stamps - that must be quite a thrill! But to still be feeling poorly is just a pain in the rear...hopefully you will quick the nasty bug this week. You are certainly to be congratulated on your effort to keep neat and tidy. Best of luck on that one! My efforts never seem to last very long. Lol. Thanks for stopping by the fun room!

Nan G said...

Tidying is progressing nicely. Love the cute trash bin. I keep a collapsible one next to me in a chair. Seldom collapse tho. :) But handy for those pesky tape backing strips. Congrats on your own line of digi's! a bit late finishing my visits. Happy WOYWW! Nan #3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...