Wednesday 6 March 2013

WOYWW 196

Am rather late to the WOYWW party today. I overslept this morning and have been running around ever since! And am currently trapped on the sofa, typing one-handed with a toddler sleeping on me!
 
But I did find time earlier to snap a quick photo of the craft pit:
 
 
Chaos reigns, as usual, and the desk sports the detritus of last night's crafting (see previous post) along with a digi stamp (The Pilot by Marlon Teunissen from Sweet Pea Stamps) that I coloured in before bed:
 
 
This is going to get turned into a card tonight.
 
I also need to look at getting a lock for my craft room door, I think, cos shortly after this photo was taken my 2 year old (the one currently sleeping on me) got in there and helped herself to a pen and scribbled on the page of digi stamps!! Thankfully she only defaced the uncoloured stamps at the bottom of the page, not the one I'd finished colouring!
 

10 comments:

sharon said...

What a busy desk, lovely that you have a little crafter in the making. x

Sharon#125

House of Bears said...

We always love the stamps you use. How nice to have a little helper too!!!

Krisha said...

Yes, little helpers can be challenging. LOL but oh so adorable when they are asleep, expecially in your arms.
Krisha #126

Maisie Moonshine said...

Gorgeous colouring and thank goodness your little angel didn't add her own special touch to it! happy WOYWW MM x #99

Gibby Frogett said...

Awesome multi-tasking.. fabulous desk and really love the look of that stamp..Happy WOYWW Gill x #45

ria gall said...

I love that digi stamp so different and you have done a great job colouring it. These little people are faster than we think and get into all sorts of places
Have a great WOYWW thank you for sharing your workspace today
Ria #39

Kim said...

That stamp is very pretty - she reminds me of Penelope Pitstop! Am very impressed with your one handed typing - I remember it well! Happy WOYWW! Kim #155

Christine said...

I have a lock on mine, hook and eye I think it is called. It is to stop a four legged female entering and sitting on my desk, after she's pulled the net curtain down so she can see better!!!
at least you won't have that problem Love that stamp, will have to go check it out.
Thanks for sharing
Bishopsmate #108

Heathers Inspiration said...

Wonderful colouring and lots to see :) Happy WOYWW Heather #59

Anonymous said...

I love your racer girl, gab colouring. Lol to you 2 yr old, sounds like she takes after her mama! Let's hope she's not as untidy, lol!!

Hugs
Brenda 104

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...