Thursday 23 February 2012

ATCs-a-go-go

I've been playing with ATCs again. I do love 'em! They are such a fab and fun way to try out new ideas and techniques.

For example, (as seen briefly in my WOYWW post yesterday) I have *finally* gotten around to trying out the Dreamweaver embossing paste and gilding foils that I bought at Ally Pally in erm... summer of 2010! :lol:

This was the result:

I made the background with Dylusions spray ink and Cosmic Shimmer Mists, the koi was done with a Dreamweaver stencil, embossing paste and gilding foil and I drew bubbles with gold pen and filled in with Stickles.

I also had a play with my Dylusions inks and paints and also with the Dylusions stamps that I bought erm... last November! :lol: (Seriously, I think it's very very likely that I actually own more stamps that I haven't used yet than stamps that I have!! ;D)

Here was my Dylusional ATC:

I sprayed the background with the Dylusions spray inks and then sponged Dylusions paint through a stencil and stamped some circles with a bottle top. The figure was stamped onto card and then painted with the Dylusions sprays and cut out (and boy, was the hair fiddly to cut! :lol:). Isn't she cute? :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...