Wednesday 1 August 2012

Happy Birthday, Paul!

Tomorrow, my brother-in-law hits the big 4-0!

He's coming up for a visit at the weekend but in the meantime I thought I'd send him a card to arrive on the big day.

So I made him this:



I went all Tim Holtz/grungy/steampunky with kraft resist cardstock, Distress Stains, steampunk/vintage stamps and metal numbers coloured with alcohol inks.

I hope BIL will appreciate the subtle placement of elements that leaves the word "Antiques" from one of the background stamps nicely visible on the card. ;)

I'm entering this card into the "What Do You Say?" challenge at Simon Says Stamp and Show.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

This card is stunning and your brother-in-law is going to love it! I'm not sure about the antiques part though... LOL! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs, Sandra

sixofone aka Leah said...

That is one gorgeous card. I'm sure your BIL will love it

craftygranny said...

That is gorgeous hun i'm sure he'll love it . Hugs Trisha x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...