Tuesday 21 August 2012

Summer Fun

The August mini kit has gone live today over at the Creative Craft World challenge blog. The new kit is full of delicious, bright, summery colours and I had a lot of fun making these projects with it:



I made this fun surf-themed stepper card using the yellow Bazzill cardstock and the fab wave-patterned paper. I drew my own surfboard shapes and cut them from patterned paper and cardstock. :)



I thought these fun photos of my girls having fun in the sun in the back garden were perfect for this bright, summer layout. I played with a flower punch and my corner rounder for a retro look that I thought went perfectly with the bright colours and patterns.



And finally I covered a card blank with this gorgeous, bright paper and coloured a Mo Manning digi stamp to match... my DD1 finishes at her private nursery next week, prior to starting pre-school classes at the local primary school, so I thought this would make a fun and cheerful thank you card for her key worker.

You can win yourself one of Creative Craft World's fab mini kits by entering the mini kit challenge on the challenge blog... all you have to do is create a project smaller than 12x12, and link it on the challenge blog. Good luck! :)

2 comments:

Sue Jones said...

have been so busy! love them all especially that last card.

MiniOwner said...

Super projects, Ali. Love them all.
Sue x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...