Monday 27 August 2012

See You Around...

I may not be around as much as usual online over the next few days/weeks. :(
 
DH's laptop has developed a hardware fault and need to be sent off for repair. But he needs to have a laptop for his work. So... he's borrowing mine. *sobs*
 
So come tomorrow night my beloved lappy will be heading off to London with DH, leaving me with only my desktop... and I can only really use that in the evenings once the kids are in bed. I can check emails and Facebook and surf the web a bit on my phone during the day but commenting is a pain and I can't do anything fancy like upload to my blog etc.
 
So before I go, metaphorically speaking, I thought I'd post a quick card that I made this evening:
 
 
 
 
The image is The Octopode Factory's Rapunzel and she's coloured in with my Promarkers. I felt like doodling tonight so I've done away with patterned papers or stamps or the like and doodled to decorate my card... I thought the doodly style went quite well with the quirky Octopode Factory image. :)
 
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
 
See you around folks... keep your fingers crossed for me that DH's laptop gets fixed and returned ASAP! :lol:

6 comments:

505whimsygirl said...

Hey Ali,

Love the purple hair! I've been bad about posting this past week -- not that I didn't have my little netbook. Just other things happened. Try to enjoy the break!
Peace,
Kay

DonnaMundinger said...

Love your doodling! Fabulously cool and artsy! xxD

Sue Jones said...

aww i was a whole month without connection - it was awful!! Hope hubbies laptop get fixed soon.
Gorgeous card- the hair looks like silk!!
xx

Rosietoes said...

Fab card - great doodling! Love it. Thank you for joining us on the PFP challenge. x

Edna x

Lou Mac said...

You're a brave girl for going without your laptop - mine is surgically attached! :)

What a spunky card! Love your style, the pop of purple is the perfect finising touch to this design!

Thanks for joining us over at Passion for ProMarkers for our 'Monochrome with UNUSUAL Hair' challenge. Good luck.

xo, Lou Mac.

The Octopode Factory said...

brilliant. Rapunzel looks so elegant in this colour combo! fab

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...