Wednesday 12 December 2012

Hello Birdie

It's Digi Wednesday again over at the Sweet Pea Stamps blog and the image the Design Team got to play with this week is Valarie Wade's adorable Hello Birdie:
 
 
I decided this cute little character would look lovely in pastel colours so I coloured her with my Promarkers and teamed her with some pretty girly HOTP papers that came free with a craft magazine:
 
 
I used a Martha Stewart border punch on white cardstock and layered that with the pretty papers and finished things off with some flowers and some little birds cut with my Cameo. :)
 
 
You can buy this image in red rubber or digi format from the Sweet Pea Stamps store - and don't forget there's a 50% off sale on until the end of Thursday! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...