Thursday 20 December 2012

Purple Woods

I have another new project up at the Sweet Pea Stamps blog today.
 
This week I chose to work with another of Ching-Chou Kuik's gorgeous digi stamps, this one is called Purple Woods:
 
 
I love colouring hair in unusual colours and the wistful, melancholy expression on this beautiful lady's face put me in mind of wistful colours... purples and blues and greens, like a muted forest scene.
 
 
I coloured her with my Promarkers and ripped instead of cut the image out, for a distressed look. I also ripped the edges of my papers (yet more magazine freebies) and finished the card off with a die-cut flourish (cut with my Cameo) and some flowers that I cut from patterned paper using a Nellie Snellen punch and embossing set.
 
 
You can buy this beautiful stamp in red rubber or digi format at the Sweet Pea Stamps store - and don't forget until Friday there is 30% off red rubber Ching-Chou Kuik stamps and special offers on digi stamps. :)
 

2 comments:

House of Bears said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, we love unusual colour hair on images too. You've inspired us to do some colouring of similar images we have.

MiniOwner said...

Just beautiful!
Sue x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...