Friday 19 April 2013

Congratulations to Susi and Jon

By the time this post goes live, I will be at a swanky hotel in the Cotswolds, celebrating the marriage of our friends Susi and Jon. :)
 
Naturally, I've made them a little card to congratulate them on the happy occasion:
 
 
I used Whisper White, River Rock and Very Vanilla cardstock and took inspiration from this gorgeous card that I came across on Pinterest. I used the Manhattan Flower embossing folder and a piece of vintage lace and, as I don't have the Beautiful Butterflies die used in the source card, I cut butterfly shapes on my Cameo before stamping them with the floral stamp from the Fresh Vintage set and heat embossing with white embossing powder. Such a lovely idea that I had to try out! :)
 
 
Hope you're all looking forward to a nice weekend... I'm very much looking forward to not having to get the kids up tomorrow morning! Tee hee! :D
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...