Saturday 24 August 2013

New Sweet Pea Artist - Regan Kubecek

Have you seen the new stamps from Regan Kubecek, the newest name to join Sweet Pea Stamps' gallery of amazingly talented artists? I love her sweet, whimsical artwork and I couldn't wait to get creating with these adorable images. I chose to work first with Regan's The Fairy and Her Dragon:
 
 
I used the digi stamp version and coloured it with Promarkers and Distress Inks:
 
 
I kept my card fairly simple as I just love how this sweet and quirky image looks when coloured in and didn't want to overpower it with an overly fussy card. I used dotted paper and embossed a panel of white card to layer behind the image:
 
 
I added ribbon and some pearls and attached the image using foam tape for a touch of dimension. To finish I punched some butterflies from plain white card and added Glossy Accents to the hearts on the image:
 
 
Regan's gorgeous range of stamps are available now from the Sweet Pea Stamps store, in both digi and red rubber format.

2 comments:

Chriss America Real said...

This is so pretty! I love the combination of red & white! Just lovely!

Hugs,

Chriss

Desire Fourie said...

This is so prertty. Love the butterflies.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...